Charity: water

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Let it Begin!

I am not a celebrity. I am not rich. I am just a person who wants to make a difference and maybe change the world a bit.

I wanted to do something fun and crazy to help spread the word about donations that are needed for http://my.charitywater.org/nathan_fillion . For his birthday, the generous Nathan Fillion is asking that, instead of gifts, you donate to help build much needed wells. His goal is $150,000 by March 31.

So here's the deal.... IF Everyone helps Nathan reach his goal in time I will cut and/or dye my hair ANY way that Nathan or his fans would like. (Yes, I said ANY way!) This being for Nathan's birthday, the birthday boy gets first choice of my new hairdo. If he decides not to choose then I will ask you all what you'd like. The most popular choice wins.

Feel free to ask me any questions below in the comments.

Now go donation crazy!



No styling this morning but here it is. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment