Charity: water

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Keeping up my end

Well done guys! Not only did y'all help Nathan Fillion reach his goal but you've gone over it. It's now over $175,000!! Y'all are awesome. Now to keep up my end of the deal. 

If you remember, I said that if the $150,000 goal was met then I'd cut and/or dye my hair anyway that Nathan or his fans wanted. I haven't heard if Nathan has seen this campaign so I'm taking suggestions from his fans. Because this is such an extreme thing I'm doing and I've only heard from one person, I will not cut my hair unless I hear from at least a few people. I want to know people are actually reading this and that it's helping.

SO give me your suggestions, preferably with a picture, and I will pick the most popular one. I will be taking suggestions until March 31, the last day of Nathan Filion's fundraiser. 

No comments:

Post a Comment